Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What we have been up to.

It's been crazy busy lately. I really don't know where the time has gone. It is almost the end of July!! We went to Pawsitive Steps Puppy Camp in Quesnel this past weekend. It was for Emmi but the camp experience was also very good for Davie. He was such a good boy. It wasn't very much fun having to spend the day in an xpen. But he did get to meet a bunch of new friends and taught Reggie how to open the door to his trailer so they could come find us for a visit. That was when he moved to the xpen so he could watch the action. It was way too hot for me, I don't function well in the heat and I could definitely tell by Friday afternoon. It was a great experience, not only for what we learned but just the socialization opportunity for the dogs and the people. We camped in out truck tent and we are happy to report that the wind didn't blow it away and it did not leak during a couple of good thunder storms. We don't have any pictures of me making an idiot of myself but trust me some are on their way.
Our Tent





We have been spending a lot of time in the yard, watering, weeding and chasing squirrels.

Taking time to smell the flowers

Squirrel Patrol


Waiting
Emmi learned how to pick saskatoons

No comments:

Post a Comment