Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun Stuff

Many apologies for not posting in a while, I have no good excuses except I can't understand where time goes. It could be that since I am retired I am not as organized or I can really procrastinate now! It is also that it is that time of year when the window for taking outside pictures narrows especially for action shots. We have had our usually weird November/December weather, snow, cold, rain, and yuck! There was a beautiful snowfall the last couple of days so hopefully it stays cold and doesn't melt! We had a great walk yesterday with a troop of dogs and I managed to get some pictures, which can be challenging with a hound on a flexi!

I have included a picture of  Laddie, he is an old gentleman collie than often joins us on our walks. He hears Davie and appears out of a path on the road. He is such a sweetheart, I would love to kidnap him. Everyone who walks up there knows Laddie. I really don't understand his people. How can they just let him out like that on his own! What really bothers me is that there are cougars in the area at times and he is getting to the age where he is very vulnerable. I only hope he keeps his outings with people.

The troop

Mr Long Tongue

Laddie, our buddy


I smells a MOUSE
Nope he's gone!
Neighbourhood deer, sorry for the green tint from the truck window

Tired

Another tired
Waiting while I make our supper and theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment