Saturday, April 7, 2012

Signs of Spring

Davie and I went for a road trip to see Willow the horse. And we can assure you that spring is here. The variety of water fowl we saw was amazing. I only wish I could let you hear the sounds. Davie got to visit his buddy Nick and practice " I can pee higher than you can" as well as chase the sock ball with him. No foals yet, we were hoping. It is any day now. Here are some random pictures of the day.
Mulies

Swans, not sure what type
Tom the Turkey who convinced me ham would be better than turkey for Easter, glad I didn't meet a pig.

Nick with the prized sock ball

Hairy horses and crazy BCs

Cool off time in a patch of snow, Davie has his eyes on the sock ball
7 more sleeps until I meet Davie's little sister, aroooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment