Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's Davie's Happy Birthday!

And he is four, I can't believe that in a couple of weeks it will be two years since the white knuckle drive back from Edmonton. We didn't do a birthday cake this year, Davie requested a Timmy's do-nut with a Tim Bit to cover up the hole and chicken on the side. I remember the first time I took him through the drive through he couldn't figure out where the voice was coming from and what was going on. Didn't take him long to figure it out.

Amanda emailed me a couple of pictures of Davie as a puppy that she got from a friend of hers. Davie had been visiting her puppies, he was so darn cute! So here are today's pictures, Davie as a puppy and Davie today on his 4th birthday.
Davie and he still loves balls

So fuzzy!

I'm only doing this for the do-nut!
I might share. I'm thinking about it

No this is how to celebrate a birthday


Squirrel? Did you hear a squirrel?

Gorgeous day for a birthday

1 comment:

  1. What a cute puppy he was!!! I bet Davie thinks everyday is his birthday since you adopted him , such a lucky boy :)

    ReplyDelete